Caesars Online Casino is licensed by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement as an internet gaming operator in New Jersey.
You can not access Caesars Casino services from a state or foreign jurisdiction outside of New Jersey at the time of placing a bet or participating in a game.
Caesar’s casino is a brand name for real money play in New Jersey. Owned and operated by casino giant Caesars Interactive Entertainment Inc. (CIE), provides their online casino games to New Jersey visitors and residents over the age of 21 utilizing the Amaya Gaming software platform. If you wish to play the games with your mobile the casino is available in the form of App for Android and iPhone devices which are so easy to navigate and play instantly. Caesars Casino is powered by NYX Gaming Group, a leading gaming provider with a portfolio of over 2,000 gaming titles available.
Caesars boasts one of the more impressive arrays of slots and table games in New Jersey with 448 titles at the time of writing. Caesar’s Mobile casino home page includes table games including European Roulette and Blackjack and slot machines for you to enjoy. You can choose Mobile Slots like Cats, Cleopatra, Kitty Glitter, Grand Monarch and Wolf Run. You will also find progressive jackpots like Rags to Riches, Millionaires Club and Video Poker games.
Among table games there are nine blackjack variants, plus numerous roulette and baccarat games. Caesars offers 22 video poker games, more than any other NJ online casino. There are some unique titles among the selection, such as Tens or Better and All-American Poker. Caesars blackjack starts with a minimum bet of just $.10. This game is called “Micro Limit Blackjack.” It pays 6-5 on blackjack, except suited blackjacks pay 2-1.
Caesars offers eight versions of roulette. Like most New Jersey online casinos, there is an American and European game. The only other table games offered by Caesars Casino are baccarat, Let It Ride and Three Card Poker.
All slots offered by Caesars Casinos are penny slots with multiple lines. There are no traditional reeled slots like those offered at land casinos.
Slot titles include Buccaneer’s Bounty, Cash N’ Clovers, Fireflies and Golden Jaguar, along with the exceedingly popular Quick Hits Platinum, as well as Double DaVinci Diamonds and other name recognizable offerings.
How to Play
- Visit: https://www.caesarscasino.com
- You will have to download the casino apps to enjoy the play
- Download from iTunes or from the Casino website
- Register yourself for real play
- Play Instantly
Caesar’s Casino Bonuses
All the New Jersey players are offered $10 real cash bonus on registration to the casino. Also you will get a 100% up to $300 bonus on your first deposit, with low wagering requirements. Past promotions include cash prizes and VIP program points.
At the time of writing there was a monthly $2,500 Bonus Play Giveaway! Log in each day of the month and claim your $2,500 drawing entry under “My Bonuses” to receive 1 drawing entry. At the end of the month, there will be a drawing where 250 winners will receive $10 in bonus play!
Deposits and Withdrawals
Caesars casino offers players a selection of banking methods including MasterCard/Visa Credit Card, Neteller, PayNearMe, Paypal, Paycash and Bank Transfers. All the transactions are safe and secure. Following are the deposit modes and there brief:
- E-check: No fees.
- Online banking transfers: No fees, subject to bank availability.
- 7-Eleven Pay Near Me: No fee, instant approval. This does require players to visit a participating location.
- Neteller: Convenient, but carries nominal fees.
- Cash at the Caesars AC cage: Inconvenient for those who do not live within proximity of Atlantic City. Ideal for frequent visitors who haven’t had success utilizing other methods.
- Visa/MasterCard: Low acceptance rates (Visa lower than MasterCard). Cash advance fees may apply.
- Caesars Prepaid Card: High success rate, requires account set-up. Card eligible for ATM transfers and you can use this wherever they accept the Discover card.
- PayPal: Deposit using existing PayPal funds or bank transfer. Credit and debit card deposits are not permitted.
Withdrawal methods aren’t quite as diversified and include bank transfers, USPS cheque, Neteller and cage withdrawals. PayPal is also offered to players that use it to make a deposit.
The casino provides help and support 24/7 to its players. You can either chat, email or phone in case of any query or issue. You can visit the Support Page for more information.