Mohegansuncasino.com has been authorized by the State of New Jersey, Division of Gaming Enforcement for use by registered users 21 years or older and physically present in the state of New Jersey.
Use of the Services is restricted to End Users who are wagering from within the State of New Jersey.
Founded in 1996 Mohegan Sun is the largest casino owned and operated by the Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority. Mohegan Sun New Jersey’s online casino lately came into existence in July 2015. The online casino now provides real money gaming on your smartphones such as Apple and Android. You can enjoy various Slots and Poker games with other casino games to play.
There are over 250 slot games to enjoy here. You can play casino games like Blackjack, Roulette and Video Poker along with variety of online slot games including Cleopatra, Double Diamond and many more. MoheganSunCasino.com App is a 100% legal online casino for anyone in New Jersey. Tap your way to incredible fun and big-win opportunities from anywhere in New Jersey. Mohegan Sun’s stable of games includes titles from a dozen different developers, including NextGen Gaming, NetEnt, IGT, High 5 Games, and Aristocrat.
There are 18 video poker games available online. The IGT games are still the best in class, with the usual favorites available: Jacks or Better, Bonus Poker, Double Bonus Poker, and Double Double Bonus Poker.
There are 17 and above table games with 8 versions of blackjack, and 6 versions of roulette, which doesn’t leave room for much else. The remaining three games are Three Card Poker, Let It Ride, and Baccarat. Despite the relatively high number of games, this is just an average offering. Note that the baccarat game is a no-commission version, which increases the house edge on the banker bet to an unacceptably high 4%. If you play it, stick to the player bet. For roulette, the straightforward “European Roulette” by NYX Gaming is a simple single-zero wheel with a decent user interface for betting.
Some of the available blackjack versions you can find to play are Atlantic City Blackjack (NextGen), Blackjack (IGT), Vegas Blackjack (NYX), and Micro Limit Blackjack (NYX).
How to Play
- Visit: http://mohegansun.com/play-online.html
- Download the Casino Apps for Android Click Here
- Download the Casino Apps for iPhone Click Here
- You can find the links online at the casino website also.
- Register Yourself Log In and Play
- You must be 21 years of age and physically present in New Jersey
Mohegan Sun Casino Bonuses
As a new player at the Casino you will get up to $1,000 back on your first deposit. There are also nine categories of bonuses available for its players which are quite exciting and the more you play the high level of bonuses are offered. For more information you can visit the Promotion Page of the online casino website.
To claim the bonus, follow the instructions on the casino website. The bonus is based on your initial deposit. If you deposit $50, your deposit will be matched with another $50. If you deposit $1000, you get an extra $1000. But make sure you understand the wagering requirements before you go for that big bonus. Once the bonus money is in your account, you will need to meet the wagering requirements before withdrawing, unless you cancel the bonus and any winnings derived from it.
• Get up to $1,000 Free on your first deposit!
• Spin to win up to $3,000,000 daily just for logging in
• Get rewarded along the way with Mohegan Sun Rewards
• Enjoy over 200 mobile casino games
• Use the same account on Macs and PCs and access even more games
Mohegan Sun has a very good loyalty system. Actually, it has two of them. If you already have a player card at Mohegan’s land-based casinos, you can connect your “Momentum Card” account to the online casino, and automatically earn Momentum Dollars to use in the land-based casinos as you play online.
In addition, the online casino has its own rewards system. As you play, you earn “Gems” which allow you to advance through the six different tier levels of the program. At the moment, you can automatically get upgraded to their third level “Amethyst” just by showing you have an account at another of the NJ online casinos. See the site for details.
Gems can be cashed in for free play at various rates depending on your tier. At the higher levels, the cashback can amount to a fairly substantial sum by today’s standards. You’ll definitely want to keep an eye on what it takes to advance through the tiers, especially if you find that you are near the next level before cashing in.
Deposit and Withdrawals
Mohegan Sun Casino Online provides money transfer methods for both, deposits and withdrawals. Deposits can be made online by bank transfers, using bill pay features available at any of the best financial institutions such as Wells Fargo, TD Bank, Bank of America, Capital One, HSBC, Santander, and Chase, among others.
Deposit options at Mohegan Sun are typical:
- Online Bank Transfer (Bill Pay): Direct transfer from your compatible bank account.
- e-Check (ACH): Transfer from your bank account using the routing number and account number.
- Mastercard: Both credit and debit cards can be used. Be careful though. Many issuers will treat a deposit as a cash advance and charge fees as a result.
- Visa: Note that some Visa card issuers will decline online casino transactions.
- Resorts Casino Cashier: You can deposit cash at the cage at Resorts in Atlantic City.
- MoheganSunCard: This is a branded card from Mohegan Sun that behaves like a Discover card. Contact them for details.
For withdrawing, there are two options:
- Bank Transfer: Provide your routing number and account number for a direct bank transfer.
- Resorts Casino Cashier: You can pick up cash in person at Resorts Atlantic City.
For the latest up-to-date info on deposit and withdrawal methods, check the Mohegan Sun website.
You can contact by email and phone for any queries or issues you face. The casino website provides FAQ Page where you can find most of the answers you might be looking for.